July 28, 2016
June 10, 2021
CC-90009-AML-001 is a phase 1, open-label, dose escalation and expansion, study in subjects with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia and relapsed or refractory high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
Study CC-90009-AML-001 is an open-label, Phase 1, dose escalation and expansion, first-in-human clinical study of CC-90009 in subjects with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and relapsed or refractory high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome. The dose escalation part (Part A) of the study will evaluate the safety and tolerability of escalating doses of CC-90009 in relapsed and refractory AML. The expansion part, (Part B), will further evaluate the safety and efficacy of CC-90009 administered at or below the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) in selected expansion cohorts of one or more dosing regimens in order to determine the recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D) for subjects with relapsed or refractory AML and relapsed or refractory high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
|Experimental: CC-90009 - Part A
Will be administered intravenously per dosing schedule in a 28-day cycle.
|Experimental: CC-90009 - Part B - AML and MDS patients
Relapsed or refractory AML and MDS subjects. IP will be administered intravenously per dosing schedule determined in Part A
1. Men and women ≥ 18 years of age, at the time of signing the ICD (Informed Consent
2. Subject must understand and voluntarily sign an ICD prior to any study-related
assessments/procedures being conducted.
3. Relapsed or refractory AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia) (Parts A and B) or relapsed or
refractory high-risk MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome) (Part B only) as defined by World
Health Organization criteria who are not suitable for other established therapies.
4. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status (ECOG PS) of 0 to 2.
5. At least 4 weeks (from first dose) has elapsed from donor lymphocyte infusion (DLI)
6. Subjects must have the following screening laboratory values:
- Total White Blood Cell count (WBC) < 25 x 109/L prior to first infusion. Prior or concurrent treatment with hydroxyurea to achieve this level is allowed. - Selected electrolytes within normal limits or correctable with supplements. - Serum bilirubin ≤ 1.5 x ULN (upper limit of normal). - Estimated serum creatinine clearance of ≥ 60 mL/min using the Cockcroft-Gault equation. 7. Agree to follow the CC-90009 Pregnancy Prevention Plan (PPP) Exclusion Criteria: 1. Subjects with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) 2. Subjects with clinical symptoms suggesting active central nervous system (CNS) leukemia or known CNS leukemia. Evaluation of cerebrospinal fluid is only required if there is clinical suspicion of CNS involvement by leukemia during screening. 3. Patients with prior autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant who, in the investigator's judgment, have not fully recovered from the effects of the last transplant (e.g., transplant related side effects). 4. Prior allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) with either standard or reduced intensity conditioning ≤ 6 months prior to starting CC-90009. 5. Subjects on systemic immunosuppressive therapy post HSCT at the time of screening, or with clinically significant graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). The use of topical steroids for ongoing skin or ocular GVHD is permitted. 6. Prior systemic cancer-directed treatments or investigational modalities ≤ 5 half lives or 4 weeks prior to starting CC-90009, whichever is shorter. Hydroxyurea is allowed to control peripheral leukemia blasts. 7. Leukapheresis ≤ 2 weeks prior to starting CC-90009.
Contact: Associate Director Clinical Trial Disclosure 1-888-260-1599 email@example.com
United States, Connecticut
Yale Cancer Center
United States, Illinois
United States, Massachusetts
Dana Farber Cancer Institute
United States, Missouri
Washington University Siteman Cancer Center
United States, New Jersey
Hackensack University Medical Center
Princess Margaret Hospital University Health Network
Institut Paoli Calmettes
Marseille Cedex 9
Hopital Lyon Sud
Institut Claudiu Regaud, IUCT-Oncopole
Institut Gustave Roussy Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud Service de pneumologie
Haukeland University Hospital
Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet HF
Hospital Germans Trias I Pujol
H Clinic I Provincial
MD Anderson Cancer Center - Madrid
Clinica Universidad de Navarra
Hospital Clinico Universitario de Salamanca
Hosptial La Fe
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool
The Churchill Hospital
Study Director: Michael Pourdehnad, MD Celgene Corporation