- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03920540
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted April 19, 2019
Last update posted April 24, 2019
The objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of GC1111 in Hunter Syndrome Patients
All subjects should receive the GC1111 for 52 weeks.
Combination Product: GC1111
GC1111 is 0.5mg per kg of body weight once weekly to be administered slowly by intravenous infusion.
|Active Comparator: Comparator
All subjects should receive the comparator for 52 weeks.
Combination Product: Comparator
Comparator is 0.5mg per kg of body weight once weekly to be administered slowly by intravenous infusion.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Patients diagnosed with Hunter syndrome
- Male at the age of ≥ 5
- Adequate abilities (including 6-MWT) to participate in this study in the opinion of
- Voluntarily signed written informed consent to participation in this study
- Consent to contraception
- Prior treatment with iduronate-2-sulfatase ERT
- History of bronchotomy, bone marrow trasplanation, or cord blood transplanation.
- Known hypersensitivity reactions to any of the components of the invetigational
- Prior or planned administration of other investigational products within 30 days
before treatment with the investigational product in this study or duirng this study.
- Unable to perform 6-MWT.
Korea, Republic of
Samsug Medical Center
Green Cross Corporation
Principal Investigator: DongKyu Jin, M.D., Ph.D. Samsung Medical Center