- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03923192
Recruitment Status Not yet recruiting
First Posted April 22, 2019
Last update posted February 7, 2020
The aim of this study is to evaluate the Clinical performance of the near-infrared imaging system VistaCam iX Proxi in comparison with digital radiographic findings and ICDAS-II in detection of approximal carious lesions.
device for early proximal caries detection
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Patients aged from 15 to 50 years.
- No gender restriction.
- Patients should have an acceptable oral hygiene level.
- Patients must have at least one posterior proximal caries
- Patients with a compromised medical history.
- Severe or active periodontal disease.
- Heavy bruxism or a traumatic occlusion.
- Acute or chronic dental infection.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Patients with posterior restorations on molars or premolars
Contact: Amr abdo Edrees, Assistant lecturer 002-01008221121 email@example.com
Contact: Mohamed Samy Elsayed, Assistant lecturer 002-01002071085 firstname.lastname@example.org