- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03924882
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted April 23, 2019
Last update posted April 23, 2019
The purpose of the study is to evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of anlotinib in patients with platinum resistant or refractory ovarian cancer
Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death for patients with gynecologic malignancies. In most cases, the disease is diagnosed at an advanced stage and approximately 75% of patients will eventually experience disease recurrence. However, the overall response rates of second-line chemotherapy for recurrent ovarian cancer are only 20-27%. Therefore, it is important to seek alternative agent that can improve the outcome. Anlotinib is a new, orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets VEGFR,FGFR,PDGFR,and c-kit,. The preclinical studies suggest anlotinib may be effective in other cancers such as ovarian cancer. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to test the efficacy and safety of the study drug anlotinib.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. Female, age ≥18 years and ≤70 years, signed informed consent.
2. Histologically or pathologically confirmed diagnosis of epithelial carcinoma of the
3. Platinum resistant ovarian cancer (defined as relapsing within 6 months after the last
administration of platinum-based chemotherapy) OR platinum refractory ovarian cancer
(defined as progressing while on a platinum-based chemotherapy)
4. At least treated with one line of platinum-based chemotherapy
5. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-2
6. Measurable disease according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST)
1.1 version or CA125
7. Patients must have a life expectancy of at least 3 months.
8. Patients must have adequate organ function.
1. Had prior exposure to anlotinib or has known allegies to any of the excipients,
Inadequately controlled hypertension
2. History of myocardial infarction, or unstable angina, or New York Heart Association
(NYHA) Grade III-IV within 6 months prior to Day 1.
3. History of abdominal fistula or gastrointestinal perforation within 28 days prior to
4. Major surgical procedure within 28 days prior to Day 1, Serious, non-healing wound,
active ulcer, bowel obstruction within 28 days prior to Day 1
5. Symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) metastasis
Contact: Zhigang Zhang, M.D. 15088621550 email@example.com
Contact: Jianwei Zhou, M.D. 0571-89713634 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Second Affiliated hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine
Second Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University
Study Chair: Jianwei Zhou, M.D. Second Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University