- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03925441
Recruitment Status Completed
First Posted April 24, 2019
Last update posted June 12, 2020
The objective of this study is to evaluate the real world safety and effectiveness of adalimumab (Humira) for the treatment of Korean patients with pediatric chronic severe plaque psoriasis under a routine treatment practice.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Children and adolescents who are diagnosed with pediatric chronic severe plaque
- Prior to participating in the study, adalimumab treatment was determined according to
clinical judgement of the physician.
- Participants (or legal representative) who voluntarily agreed to participate in this
study and signed informed consent.
- Participants with contraindication to adalimumab as listed in the approved Korean
- Participants with prior treatment with adalimumab.
Korea, Republic of, Gyeonggido
Ajou University Hospital /ID# 207843
Study Director: AbbVie Inc. AbbVie