Enrolling by invitation
April 24, 2019
May 25, 2021
The purpose of this study is to enable patients with solid tumors, who received anetumab ravtansine in a Bayer-sponsored clinical trial, to continue treatment after their respective study has been closed. The patients will be observed to collect information on how safe and efficient the drug is.
The primary objective of the study is to collect long-term safety information on anetumab ravtansine and to enable patients, who received an anetumab ravtansine-containing treatment in any Bayer-sponsored anetumab ravtansine parent study, to continue the treatment. The secondary objective is to further investigate the efficacy of the drug.
|Experimental: Cancer patients
Adult patients with solid cancer who received anetumab-ravtansine treatment in a completed Bayer study
Drug: BAY94-9343 (Anetumab ravtansine)
BAY94-9343 (Anetumab ravtansine) will be administered as specified in the parent studies
- Participants ongoing in an applicable Bayer-sponsored anetumab ravtansine parent study
at the time of its planned study closure.
- For on-treatment participants: participant is eligible to receive the next dose of
study intervention per the parent study protocol.
- For on-treatment participants: a positive serum pregnancy test.
- For on-treatment participants: use of one or more of the prohibited medications listed
in the respective parent study protocol.
- Participants who are receiving standard-of-care agent(s) but not anetumab ravtansine
in the parent study, and are able to receive standard-of-care agent outside of the
United States, Illinois
University of Chicago
United States, Maryland
National Cancer Institute
United States, Tennessee
Sarah Cannon Research Institute
United States, Texas
Mary Crowley Medical Research Center
Hôpital de la Timone - Marseille
ASST Grande Ospedale Metropolitano Niguarda
Szpital Wojewodzki W Szczecinie Zdunowie