- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03927352
Recruitment Status Not yet recruiting
First Posted April 25, 2019
Last update posted April 25, 2019
The purpose of this research study is to compare the efficacy and safety of SCT630 and adalimumab (HUMIRA®) in adults with plaque psoriasis.
Participants received 80 mg SCT630 subcutaneously on week 1/day 1 (initial loading dose) and 40 mg at week 2 and every 2 weeks thereafter until week 16. Participants with a PASI 50 response at week 16 continued to receive 40 mg SCT630 until week 48.
Administered by subcutaneous injection
|Active Comparator: adalimumab-EU source
Participants received 80 mg adalimumab subcutaneously on week 1/day 1 (initial loading dose) and 40 mg at week 2 and every 2 weeks thereafter until week 16. At week 16 participants with a PASI 50 response were re-randomized to treatment with adalimumab or were transitioned to SCT630 until week 48
Administered by subcutaneous injection
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. Men or women ≥ 18 and ≤ 70 years of age at time of screening.
2. History of psoriasis for at least 6 months ,and stable moderate to severe plaque
psoriasis within 2 months prior to randomized.
3. Moderate to severe psoriasis defined at screening and baseline by：Body surface area
(BSA) affected by plaque psoriasis of 10% or greater, and PASI score of 12 or greater,
and static physician's global assessment score of 3 or greater.
4. Negative test for Interferon-gamma-release assay an chest X-ray at time of screening.
5. Subject is a candidate for systemic therapy or phototherapy procedures.
6. Female participants must have a negative pregnancy test; are not planning to become
pregnant; and must not be lactating.
7. From the screening period to the end (Six months after the last administration),female
participants must agree to employ a highly effective contraceptive measure.
1. Other forms of psoriasis,skin conditions(eg, eczema) or systemic autoimmune diseases
which affected the evaluation of treatment outcomes .
2. Received local anti-psoriasis drugs within 2weeks prior to baseline;
3. Received PUVA ,UVB or non-biologics within 4weeks prior to baseline,including
methotrexate,Cyclosporine,tretinoins,traditional Chinese medicine,and so on.
4. Received etanercept or its biosimilars within 4weeks prior to baseline.
5. Received other anti-TNF ,IL-12/23inhibitors or IL-17inhibitors within12months prior to
6. Be receiving or had received any biologics ≤ five half-lives.
7. Patients who previously used adalimumab or a biosimilar of adalimumab ineffectively or
8. History of tuberculosis, active tuberculosis or latent tuberculosis infection.
9. Suffering from active infection or history of infection :Systemic anti-infective
therapy was performed 4 weeks before screening, severe infections with hospitalization
or intravenous anti-infective treatment within 8 weeks before screening or recurrent,
chronic or other active infections which were assessed by researchers to increase the
risk of subjects.
10. Subjects were known to have malignant tumors or a history of malignant tumors (except
for skin squamous cell carcinoma in situ, basal cell carcinoma, cervical cancer in
situ, or skin squamous cell carcinoma with no evidence of recurrence after thorough
treatment, or five years prior to investigational product administration)
11. Moderate to severe congestive heart failure (New York Heart Association Classes III or
12. Subjects with a significant disease other than psoriasis and/or a significant
uncontrolled disease (such as, but not limited to, nervous system, renal, hepatic,
endocrine, hematological, autoimmune or gastrointestinal disorders)，and which were
assessed by researchers to increase the risk of subjects.
13. Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) > 2.5 times upper
limit of normal (ULN) ,Hemoglobin < 90 g/L ,Leukocyte count < 3.5×109/L,Platelets 2.5 times upper limit of normal (ULN) at Screening.
14. Received any live vaccines ≤4 weeks prior to investigational product administration,or
patients who are expecting to receive any live vaccines during the trial.
15. Subjects had hypersensitivity to test drugs and their excipients, or drugs with the
same pharmacological and biological classification as test drugs, and had a history of
allergy to active substances or excipients of adalimumab or SCT630.
16. Positive test for anti-nuclear antibody(ANA) or anti-double-stranded DNA antibody at
17. Subjects were accompanied by active neuropathy, including but not limited to multiple
sclerosis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, optic neuritis, transverse myelitis, or
neurological symptoms suggesting demyelinating lesions of the central nervous system.
18. Positive test for HIV antibodies, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis C
virus (HCV) antibodies ,or Treponema pallidum antibody at screening.
19. The results of five tests for hepatitis B virus infection should be further tested for
hepatitis B virus DNA, if it is greater than or equal to the upper limit of the
reference value of each hospital.
20. Women who are pregnant or nursing.
Contact: Guo Ming +86-10-58628288-9138 email@example.com