- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03928990
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted April 26, 2019
Last update posted April 26, 2019
This study aims to assess the feasibility of a protocol determining individual moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) thresholds, among multiple sclerosis patients, in routine medical practice.
|Experimental: Experimental arm
Device: ActiGraph accelerometer
ActiGraph accelerometer + calibration with Cortex MetaMax3B ergospirometer
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Patients aged 18 to 80 years old
- Multiple sclerosis according to McDonald criteria ;
- Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) between 0 and 6.5 ;
- Patient able to move with or without mechanical assistance.
- Deterioration of neurological symptomatology within 60 day before enrollment ;
- Changes brought to the multiple sclerosis treatment within 6 months before enrollment
- Introduction of a treatment acting on spasticity or fatigue within 30 day before
- Changes brought to reeducation protocol throughout the duration of the study
- Patient unable to provide an effort equivalent to 3 times the resting metabolic value
= 3 Metabolic Equivalent of Task (METs).
Contact: Yoshimasa Sagawa Jr., PhD 00333 81 21 87 51 firstname.lastname@example.org
CHU de Besançon
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besancon