- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03931460
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted April 30, 2019
Last update posted June 16, 2020
This study is designed to obtain preliminary data on the safety, acceptability, and feasibility of direct-to-consumer telemedicine abortion in Mexico.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Woman is pregnant and desires a medical abortion by remote consult (TeleILE)
- Woman has access to internet or equipment for a remote consult
- Woman can provide address to which abortifacient medications will be mailed
- Woman reports no contraindications to medical abortion
- The study site does not suspect an ectopic pregnancy or nonviable pregnancy
- The gestational age allows sufficient time for the woman to take the mifepristone on
or before 70 days of gestation
- A feasible plan is made that the woman agrees to confirm complete abortion and to seek
care to manage incomplete abortion complications
- The woman understands and is likely to comply with study instructions and has granted
informed consent to participate in the study.
- Medically ineligible for procedure.
Contact: Melanie Pena, MPH, MA (212) 448-1230 email@example.com
Contact: Manuel Bousiéguez, MBA (212) 448-1230 firstname.lastname@example.org
San Cristobal de las Casas
Servicios Humanitarios en Salud Sexual y Reproductiva (SHSSR)
Atención Integral en Ginecología,Medieg A.C.
Centro de Atención Integral a la Pareja, A.C. (CIPA)
Gynuity Health Projects