- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03931720
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted April 30, 2019
Last update posted April 30, 2019
Immunotherapy has become the major breakthrough and the most promising treatment, with the host of development of tumor biology, molecular biology and immunology. ROBO1 is a potential target and spectacular paradigm in the diagnosis and treatment of solid tumors. This study is for evaluation of the safety and efficacy of ROBO1 CAR-NK/T cell immunotherapy for malignant tumors.
|Experimental: anti-tumor response of BiCAR-NK/T cells (ROBO1 CAR-NK/T cells)
Patients with relapsed and refractory cancer of ROBO1 expression will be treated with BiCAR-NK/T cells (ROBO1 CAR-NK/T cells).
Biological: BiCAR-NK/T cells (ROBO1 CAR-NK/T cells)
The subject will be observed for any side effects during this time and all the adverse events will be recorded.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. Age 18~75 years old, male or female
2. Life expectancy ≥ 6 months
3. ECOG score: 0-3
4. ROBO1 expression in malignancy tissues detected by immuno-histochemistry (IHC)
5. Advanced solid tumor was diagnosed by pathological or clinical physicians
6. Laboratory examination: white blood cell≥3 x 10*9/L, blood platelet count≥70 x 10*9/L,
hemoglobin≥80g/L, lymphocyte count≥15%, total bilirubin≤100 mol/L, ALT and AST less
than five times of the normal level, serum creatinine less than 1.5 times of the
7. Signed informed consent
8. Women of child-bearing age must have evidence of negative pregnancy test and be
willing to practice birth control after 2 weeks following the cell transfusion
1. Expected overall survival Class II,
NYHA), or myocardial infarction within 6 months
3. Abnormal lung function: FEV (forced expiratory volume) < 30% prediction, DLCO (diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide) < 30% prediction, blood oxygen saturation < 90% 4. Other serious diseases: nervous, mental disorders, immune regulatory diseases, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, etc. 5. Unable or unwilling to provide informed consent, or fail to comply with the test requirements
Contact: Guangfu Li +86 13615181959 email@example.com
Contact: Xianfeng Feng +86 15157190521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Oncology, Suzhou Kowloon Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Asclepius Technology Company Group (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.