- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03934190
Recruitment Status Completed
First Posted May 1, 2019
Last update posted May 2, 2019
To evaluate the visual acuity, macular thickness, morphological changes after cataract surgery in eyes with previous vitrectomy for macular pucker. Associated risk factors were also investigated.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Patients had macular pucker surgery before cataract surgery.
- Follow up over 1 year.
- Patients had any surgical complications such as posterior capsule rupture, vitreous
loss, prolapse through the wound or iris trauma
- Patients had diabetes mellitus.
- Patients had uveitis or other inflammatory eye disease.
- Patients had history of retinal vein occlusion.
- Patients had retinal detachment; or previous vitrectomy for a disease other than
Changhua Christian Hospital
Principal Investigator: San-Ni Chen, MD Changhua Christian Hospital