May 1, 2019
May 2, 2019
To evaluate the visual acuity, macular thickness, morphological changes after cataract surgery in eyes with previous vitrectomy for macular pucker. Associated risk factors were also investigated.
- Patients had macular pucker surgery before cataract surgery.
- Follow up over 1 year.
- Patients had any surgical complications such as posterior capsule rupture, vitreous
loss, prolapse through the wound or iris trauma
- Patients had diabetes mellitus.
- Patients had uveitis or other inflammatory eye disease.
- Patients had history of retinal vein occlusion.
- Patients had retinal detachment; or previous vitrectomy for a disease other than
Changhua Christian Hospital
Principal Investigator: San-Ni Chen, MD Changhua Christian Hospital