- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03936959
Recruitment Status Active, not recruiting
First Posted May 3, 2019
Last update posted August 19, 2020
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of the study drug LY3434172, a PD-1/PD-L1 bispecific antibody, in participants with advanced solid tumors.
LY3434172 administered IV
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Must have histological or cytological evidence of a diagnosis of cancer that is not
amenable/resistant to approved standard-of-care therapy for the following solid
tumors: Melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), squamous cell carcinoma of the
head and neck (SCCHN), urothelial cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, biliary
tract cancer, anal cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, SCLC, ovarian
cancer, mesothelioma, pan-tumor MSIhi solid tumors, hepatocellular carcinoma, merkel
cell cancer, cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, endometrial cancer, breast cancer,
cervical cancer, thyroid cancer, salivary cancer, and prostate cancer who have
received at least one line of standard systemic therapy for their respective tumor
type in the metastatic setting with progressive locally advanced or metastatic
disease. Prior anti-programmed death 1 (PD-1) and anti-programmed death ligand 1
(PD-L1) allowed if they received another therapy immediately prior to this study or
there has been a lapse of approximately ≥90 days from prior therapy.
- Must be willing to undergo pretreatment and on-treatment core needle or excisional
- Have at least one measurable lesion assessable as defined by the Response Evaluation
Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) 1.1.
- Have adequate organ function.
- Have a performance status of 0 or 1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG)
- Have an estimated life expectancy of 12 weeks, in the judgment of the investigator.
- Have symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) malignancy or metastasis not requiring
concurrent treatment, including but not limited to surgery, radiation, corticosteroids
and/or anticonvulsants to treat CNS metastases, and their disease is asymptomatic and
radiographically stable for at least 30 days.
- Have moderate or severe cardiovascular disease.
- Have active or suspected autoimmune disease (eg. autoimmune vasculitis, autoimmune
myocarditis, among others).
- Have serious concomitant systemic disorder that would compromise the participant's
ability to adhere to the protocol, including known infection with human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) unless they are well controlled on highly active
antiretroviral therapy (HAART) therapy with no evidence of acquired immune deficiency
syndrome (AIDS)-defining opportunistic infections within the last 2 years, and CD4
T-cells count > 350 cells/µl , active hepatitis B virus (HBV), active hepatitis C
virus (HCV), active autoimmune disorders, or prior documented severe autoimmune or
inflammatory disorders requiring immunosuppressive treatment.
- Use of escalating or chronic supraphysiologic doses of corticosteroids or
immunosuppressive agents (such as, exceeding 10 milligrams/day of prednisone or
equivalent). Use of topical, ophthalmic, inhaled, and intranasal corticosteroids
- Bowel obstruction, history or presence of inflammatory enteropathy or extensive
intestinal resection, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, or chronic diarrhea.
- Evidence of interstitial lung disease or noninfectious pneumonitis (active or treated
by corticosteroid therapy).
United States, Texas
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Australia, New South Wales
St Vincent's Hospital
Universitair Ziekenhuis Gent
Institut Claudius Regaud - IUCT Oncopole
Toulouse cedex 9
Korea, Republic of, Seoul
Asan Medical Center
Eli Lilly and Company
Study Director: Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST) Eli Lilly and Company