- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03938025
Recruitment Status Completed
First Posted May 6, 2019
Last update posted May 7, 2019
Impact of resected gastric volume on postoperative weight loss after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy for morbid obesity. Observational study with a mathematical method to approximate the calculation of the resected gastric volume after a sleeve gastrectomy and see the outcome on weight loss.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- BMI over 60 kg/m2 in high-risk patients,
- BMI between 50 and 60 kg/m2 in nondiabetic patients,
- BMI between 40 and 50 kg/m2 in patients refusing a complex procedure like Roux-en-Y
- patients with severe gastric inflammatory disease and H. pylori infection,
- patients with previous abdominal surgery involving the intestines, and young patients
refusing gastric banding
- severe and documented gastroesophageal reflux disease
- previous gastric surgery.
University of Rome Tor Vergata