- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03940820
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted May 7, 2019
Last update posted May 7, 2019
Immunotherapy has become the major breakthrough and the most promising treatment, with the host of development of tumor biology, molecular biology and immunology. We have developed anti-ROBO1 CAR-NK cells that can target tumor cells highly expressing ROBO1. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of cell therapy using ROBO1 CAR-NK cells to treat solid tumors.
|Experimental: anti-tumor response of ROBO1 CAR-NK cells
Patients will receive a single dose of ROBO1 CAR-NK cells without any conditioning chemotherapeutic regimen.
Biological: ROBO1 CAR-NK cells
The subject will be observed for any side effects during this time and all the adverse events will be recorded.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. Age 18 ~ 75 years old, male or female
2. Life expectancy ≥ 6 months
3. ECOG score: 0 - 3
4. ROBO1 expression in malignancy tissues detected by immuno-histochemistry (IHC)
5. Advanced solid tumor was diagnosed by pathological or clinical physicians
6. Laboratory examination: white blood cell ≥ 3 x 10*9/L, blood platelet count ≥ 60 x
10*/L, hemoglobin ≥ 85g/L; lymphocyte count ≥ 15%, total bilirubin ≤ 100 mol/L; ALT
and AST less than five times of the normal level; serum creatinine less than 1.5 times
of the normal level
7. Signed informed consent
8. Women of child-bearing age must have evidence of negative pregnancy test and be
willing to practice birth control after 2 weeks following the cell transfusion
1. Expected overall survival Class II,
NYHA), or myocardial infarction within 6 months
3. Abnormal lung function: FEV (forced expiratory volume) < 30% prediction, DLCO (diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide) < 30% prediction, blood oxygen saturation < 90% 4. Other serious diseases: nervous, mental disorders, immune regulatory diseases, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, etc. 5. Unable or unwilling to provide informed consent, or fail to comply with the test requirements
Contact: Guangfu Li +86 13615181959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Xianfeng Feng +86 15157190521 email@example.com
Radiation Therapy Department, Suzhou Cancer Center, Suzhou Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing Medical University
Asclepius Technology Company Group (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.