- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03940833
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted May 7, 2019
Last update posted May 7, 2019
The purpose of this study is to infuse BCMA CAR-NK 92 cells to the patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (MM), to assess the safety and feasibility of this strategy. The CAR enables the NK-92 cells to recognize and kill the MM cells by targeting of BCMA, a protein expressed of the surface of the malignant plasma cells in MM patients.
|Experimental: anti-tumor response of BCMA CAR-NK-92
Patients with relapsed and refractory MM of BCMA expression will be treated with BCMA CAR-NK 92 cells.
Biological: BCMA CAR-NK 92 cells
The subject will be observed for any side effects during this time and all the adverse events will be recorded.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. 18 years to 80 years, expected survival > 3 months
2. Confirmed diagnosis of active MM as defined by IMWG. BCMA expression of the malignant
cells must be detected by immunohistochemistry or by flow cytometry
3. BCMA-expressing B cell malignancy must be assured and must be relapsed or refractory
4. ECOG performance status of 0 - 1
5. Cardiac function: 1 - 2 levels; Liver: TBIL ≤ 3ULN，AST ≤ 2.5 ULN，ALT ≤ 2.5ULN; kidney:
Cr ≤ 1.25ULN
6. No serious allergic constitution
7. No other serous diseases that conflicts with the clinical program
8. No other cancer history
9. Female participants of reproductive potential must have a negative serum pregnancy
10. Subjects must have signed written, informed consent
1. Pregnant or lactating women
2. Uncontrolled active infection, HIV infection, syphilis serology reaction positive
3. Active hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection
4. Recent or current use of glucocorticoid or other immunosuppressor
5. Serious mental disorder
6. With severe cardiac, liver, renal insufficiency, diabetes and other diseases
7. Participate in other clinical research in the past three months
8. Previously treatment with any gene therapy products
Contact: Guangfu Li +86 13615181959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Xianfeng Feng +86 15157190521 email@example.com
Department of Hematology, Wuxi People's Hospital, Nanjing Medical University
Asclepius Technology Company Group (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.