- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03941392
Recruitment Status Completed
First Posted May 8, 2019
Last update posted February 5, 2020
This study investigates the aspects related to the intake of food and nutrients, physical activity and sedentary behavior of Spanish children from 1 to 9 years. Furthermore, the investigators will know if the consumption of dairy products is associated with a better dietary pattern. Hypothesis: The habitual consumption of dairy products as part of a regular diet is associated with a better dietary pattern and a higher global diet quality.
A prospective cross-sectional observational study in 1500 Spanish children (1 to 9 years) in urban areas >50,0000 inhabitants, distributed in eight regions (according to Nielsen Spanish areas) aiming to evaluate the food habits, dietary patterns, and nutrient intake, as well as physical activity behaviors.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Healthy participants between 1 and 9 years old without diseases carrying changes in
the dietary patterns.
- Those following dietary advice such as for prevention of non-communicable chronic
- Children with any disease that cause changes in the dietary pattern and with any
- Children suffering a metabolic disease such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Children diagnosed with allergy and/or food intolerance like dairy allergy, milk
allergy, lactose intolerance or cows milk protein allergy.
- Children with any chronic disease that causes changes in the dietary pattern
- Children who live in an institution (colleges, nursing homes, hospitals, host
Institutions, etc )
- Children with a transitory pathology (flu, gastroenteritis, chicken pox, etc) at the
time of the fieldwork.
- Children following a therapeutic diet due to recent surgery or any other medical
- Children related to Lactalis or Madison MK employees.
- Children whose parents or caregivers did not provide a signed consent form for their
participation or not completed any study phase.
Fundación Iberoamericana de Nutrición
Fundacion Iberoamericana de Nutricion
Universidad de Granada
Fundación Española de la Nutrición
CEU San Pablo University