Active, not recruiting
May 8, 2019
December 11, 2020
This study is collecting standard of care information pertaining to the use of the accessory device and patient outcomes when this double balloon accessory device is used during endoscopic procedures in the colon.
1. Patients scheduled for endoscopic removal of suspected adenomatous benign polyps(s)
2. Patients capable of giving informed consent in English
3. No medical contraindication to endoscopic mucosal resection or endoscopic submucosal
1. No patients less than 18 years of age.
2. Any contraindication to colonoscopy with due to subject's colon anatomy (i.e.
3. History of open or laparoscopic colorectal surgery
4. History of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
United States, Florida
University of Florida - Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
United States, Pennsylvania
Geisinger Health System
United States, Texas
Baylor College of Medicine
Principal Investigator: Peter Draganov, MD University of Florida