- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03942965
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted May 8, 2019
Last update posted October 9, 2020
This study is collecting standard of care information pertaining to the use of the accessory device and patient outcomes when this double balloon accessory device is used during endoscopic procedures in the colon.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
1. Patients scheduled for endoscopic removal of suspected adenomatous benign polyps(s)
2. Patients capable of giving informed consent in English
3. No medical contraindication to endoscopic mucosal resection or endoscopic submucosal
1. No patients less than 18 years of age.
2. Any contraindication to colonoscopy with due to subject's colon anatomy (i.e.
3. History of open or laparoscopic colorectal surgery
4. History of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Contact: April Goddard, PA-C 352-273-9483 April.Goddard@medicine.ufl.edu
Contact: Beth Carson, RN; MA 844-481-0822 ext 107 email@example.com
United States, Florida
University of Florida - Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
United States, Pennsylvania
Geisinger Health System
United States, Texas
Baylor College of Medicine
Principal Investigator: Peter Draganov, MD University of Florida