- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03945422
Recruitment Status Active, not recruiting
First Posted May 10, 2019
Last update posted September 25, 2019
Study is to evaluate the efficacy of treatment Radio Frequency in premature jowl and neck laxity following facialplasty
|Experimental: Treatment Arm
Subject will receive AccuTite/FaceTite and Morpheus8 treatment
Radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) Morpheus8: Fractional RF
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Adult females and males between the ages of 40-80 inclusive, having premature jowl
and/or neck laxity one to fifteen years following facialplasty, seeking skin
- Lack lipodystrophy in the jowl or neck area or at least not amenable to liposuction
improvement (not a candidate for liposuction).
- Lack of previous Face Lift complications (no nerve injury or hematoma history).
- The patients should understand the information provided about the investigative nature
of the treatment, possible benefits and side effects, and sign the Informed Consent
Form, (including thepermission to use photography).
- The patients should be willing to comply with the study procedure and schedule,
including the follow up visit, and will refrain from using any other aesthetic
treatment methods for the last 6 months and during the entire study period.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere
in the body.
- The Handpiece should be used at least 1cm away from cochlear implants in the ear.
- Superficial permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates and screws,
metal piercing, silicone implants or an injected chemical substance.
- Current or history of skin cancer (remission of 5 years), or current condition of any
other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders, epilepsy, uncontrolled
hypertension, and liver or kidney diseases.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV or use
of immunosuppressive medications.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction and
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and
- Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- Any surgery or treatment such as laser or chemicals in treated area within 3-6 months
prior to treatment or before complete healing.
- Allergies, in particular to anesthesia.
- Mental disorders such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD).
- As per the practitioner's discretion, refrain from treating any condition that might
make it unsafe for the patient.
United States, Illinois
Chicago Center for Facial Plastics
InMode MD Ltd.