- Solid Tumors
- Pipeline Molecules
- Alliance Partners
Our mission is to provide healthcare professionals with unbiased clinical research information, easily.
Currently, you can access the following clinical trials being conducted worldwide:
Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT03945604
Recruitment Status Recruiting
First Posted May 10, 2019
Last update posted March 19, 2020
The study is being conducted to evaluate the tolerability, safety and efficacy of SHR-1210 in combination with Apatinib and Fluzoparib in subjects with recurrent and metastatic triple negative breast cancer
Drug: SHR-1210 + Apatinib +Fluzoparib SHR-1210 will be administered as an intravenous infusion, Apatinib tablets will be given orally, Fluzoparib capsule will be given orally 28 days per cycle, until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. Treatment group ： PD-1 antibody SHR-1210 combination with aptinib and fluzoparib
|Experimental: SHR-1210 + Apatinib +Fluzoparib
SHR-1210 will be administered as an intravenous infusion Apatinib tablets will be given orally Fluzoparib capsule will be given orally 28 days per cycle, until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
Drug: SHR-1210 + Apatinib +Fluzoparib
SHR-1210 will be administered as an intravenous infusion Apatinib tablets will be given orally Fluzoparib capsule will be given orally 28 days per cycle, until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, , Learn About Clinical Studies.-->
- Signed the informed consent.
- Female aged ≥18 years old.
- Histologically diagnosed patients with recurrent and metastatic triple negative breast
- No more than 2-line chemotherapy failed at the stage of recurrence and metastasis .
- Patients who have been treated with platinum-based regimen at the stage of
recurrence/metastasis need non-disease progression (non-pd)during treatment
- At least one measuring lesion that comfirmed by RECIST v1.1 standard.
- The patients can swallow pills.
- Have a life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- The functions of vital organs meet protocal requirements.
- Subjects had any history of active autoimmune disease .
- Subjects had previously been treated with anti-PD-1 and PD-L1 antibodies, or was known
to be allergic to antibody drugs, or had previously been treated with apatinib, or had
previously been treated with PARP inhibitors.
- Subjects have untreated central nervous system metastasis.
- History of hypertension and antihypertensive medications are not well controlled.
- Some clinical symptoms or diseases of the heart that are not well controlled.
- History of immunodeficiency including HIV-positive.
- Subjects had active infections.
Contact: Zongfei Zongfei Dai, master 18616240775 email@example.com
Contact: Quanren Wang, PhD 18036618570 firstname.lastname@example.org
Beijing Cancer Hosptial
Jiangsu HengRui Medicine Co., Ltd.
Principal Investigator: Huiping Li, PhD Beijing Cancer Hosptial